Cloud Data Protection
- Cloud Endpoint Security
- Cloud Endpoint Detection & Response
- Cloud Network Detection & Response
- SSL Certificates
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Cloud Web Application Firewall
- Secure Internet Access
- Secure Private Access
- Cloud User Behaviour
- Cloud User Activity Monitoring
- Unified Threat Management
- Cloud DLP
- Cloud Log Management
- Cloud Patch Management
- Cloud Encryption
- Cloud IAM
- Cloud Password Manager
- Cloud Priviledge Access Management
- Azure Firewall
- Azure WAF
- Azure Security Center
- Managed SOC
- Managed SIEM
- Managed Firewall Services
- Managed VAPT Services
- Security Audits
- Network Security
- Wireless Audits
- Configuration Audits
- Network Penetration Testing
- Application Penetration Testing
- Mobile Penetration Testing
- IOT Penetration Testing
- Database Penetration Testing
- Website Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Management
- Managed Endpoint Protection
- Managed Endpoint Detection & Response
- Managed Network Detection & Response
- Managed Detection & Response
- Managed Threat Hunting
- Managed Threat Intelligence
- Managed UEBA
- Managed Data Leak Prevention
- Managed Privileged Access Management
- Managed Web Application Firewall
- Managed DDoS
- Managed Secure Wi-Fi
- Managed Network Access Control
- Managed Network DLP
- Container Security
- Managed SOAR
- Managed DevSecOps
- Managed Incident Response
- Digital Forensics
- Managed Breach & Attack Simulation
- Red Team Assessment
- Managed Decoy-as-a-Service
- Blue Team Assessment
- Managed IOT
- Managed SCADA Security
- Cloud Security
- Azure Log Analytics
- Azure Active Directory
- Managed Azure Sentinel
How to set up Office 365 E-mail account on Windows Phone?
Office 365 Email account setup on windows phone
To set up Office 365 E-mail account on Windows Phone, follow the steps outlined below.
Steps to Set Up Office 365 on Your Windows Phone
- On the Start screen, swipe left, and then tap Settings.
- Tap email + accounts.
- Tap add an account and then tap Outlook.
Note: Some phones may have Exchange or Office 365 options instead of Outlook.
- Enter your email address and password, and then tap Sign in.
Note: Windows Phone tries to set up your email account automatically. If it's successful, skip to step no. 8.
- If you see the message, We couldn't find your settings, tap Advanced, and then enter the following information:
- E-mail address — Enter your full email address.
- Password — Enter the password for your email account.
- User name — Enter your full email address (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Domain — Enter your email address's domain name (everything after the ‘@’ symbol in your email address).
- Server — Enter outlook.office365.com for your server name.
- Select Server requires encrypted (SSL).
- Tap Sign in.
- Tap OK if Exchange ActiveSync asks you to enforce policies or set a password.
Your Office-365 email account should be ready on your phone!!