Cloud Data Protection
- Cloud Endpoint Security
- Cloud Endpoint Detection & Response
- Cloud Network Detection & Response
- SSL Certificates
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Cloud Web Application Firewall
- Secure Internet Access
- Secure Private Access
- Cloud User Behaviour
- Cloud User Activity Monitoring
- Unified Threat Management
- Cloud DLP
- Cloud Log Management
- Cloud Patch Management
- Cloud Encryption
- Cloud IAM
- Cloud Password Manager
- Cloud Priviledge Access Management
- Azure Firewall
- Azure WAF
- Azure Security Center
- Managed SOC
- Managed SIEM
- Managed Firewall Services
- Managed VAPT Services
- Security Audits
- Network Security
- Wireless Audits
- Configuration Audits
- Network Penetration Testing
- Application Penetration Testing
- Mobile Penetration Testing
- IOT Penetration Testing
- Database Penetration Testing
- Website Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Management
- Managed Endpoint Protection
- Managed Endpoint Detection & Response
- Managed Network Detection & Response
- Managed Detection & Response
- Managed Threat Hunting
- Managed Threat Intelligence
- Managed UEBA
- Managed Data Leak Prevention
- Managed Privileged Access Management
- Managed Web Application Firewall
- Managed DDoS
- Managed Secure Wi-Fi
- Managed Network Access Control
- Managed Network DLP
- Container Security
- Managed SOAR
- Managed DevSecOps
- Managed Incident Response
- Digital Forensics
- Managed Breach & Attack Simulation
- Red Team Assessment
- Managed Decoy-as-a-Service
- Blue Team Assessment
- Managed IOT
- Managed SCADA Security
- Cloud Security
- Azure Log Analytics
- Azure Active Directory
- Managed Azure Sentinel
How to launch an instance based on the NGC image?
To launch an instance based on the NGC image.
Using the Console:-
- The first step will be to Signing in to the Myaccount Console.
- Navigate to the Node create a page.
- After you log in to the XcellHost ‘My_Account’, you can click on any of the following options.
- Green Start button in the top right to open the quick start menu.
- On the left side of the My_Account dashboard, click on the “Nodes” sub-menu available under the Products section.
- You may also click on the “Nodes” header on the dashboard.
- You will be routed to the ‘Manage Nodes’ page. Now, you have to Click on the ‘Create Node‘ button to create a node that takes you to the ‘Create Compute Node’ page.
- Choosing an NVIDIA GPU Cloud (NGC) Image.
Once you have selected the Node image, then click the “Create” Button. It will take you to the final stage of the ‘Create Compute Node’ page.
- Finalize and Create a Node.
Here, you can specify the node name and additional options for the Node you’re creating.
- Choose an SSH Authentication:
Use SSH Keys that provide more secure access than password-based access. Once you select "Use SSH Keys" you can click Disable Password for remote SSH Access, the SSH Only key is required to access your Node remotely. One-time password, which is a single-use password shared with you by default via an auto-generated email and requires you to reset your own password once you have accessed the server.
- Enable Backup – you can enable automatic backups of the node by ticking the Enable backup checkbox.
Once you have your options selected press Create Setting up the Node will take a few minutes and you will take to the ' Manage Node ' page You will also receive a notification email along with your login credentials. Now the ' Manage Node ' page allows you to access and manage your nodes.
You should see the NGC instance with the state Running. you can connect to the instance.