Cloud Data Protection
- Cloud Endpoint Security
- Cloud Endpoint Detection & Response
- Cloud Network Detection & Response
- SSL Certificates
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Cloud Web Application Firewall
- Secure Internet Access
- Secure Private Access
- Cloud User Behaviour
- Cloud User Activity Monitoring
- Unified Threat Management
- Cloud DLP
- Cloud Log Management
- Cloud Patch Management
- Cloud Encryption
- Cloud IAM
- Cloud Password Manager
- Cloud Priviledge Access Management
- Azure Firewall
- Azure WAF
- Azure Security Center
- Managed SOC
- Managed SIEM
- Managed Firewall Services
- Managed VAPT Services
- Security Audits
- Network Security
- Wireless Audits
- Configuration Audits
- Network Penetration Testing
- Application Penetration Testing
- Mobile Penetration Testing
- IOT Penetration Testing
- Database Penetration Testing
- Website Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Management
- Managed Endpoint Protection
- Managed Endpoint Detection & Response
- Managed Network Detection & Response
- Managed Detection & Response
- Managed Threat Hunting
- Managed Threat Intelligence
- Managed UEBA
- Managed Data Leak Prevention
- Managed Privileged Access Management
- Managed Web Application Firewall
- Managed DDoS
- Managed Secure Wi-Fi
- Managed Network Access Control
- Managed Network DLP
- Container Security
- Managed SOAR
- Managed DevSecOps
- Managed Incident Response
- Digital Forensics
- Managed Breach & Attack Simulation
- Red Team Assessment
- Managed Decoy-as-a-Service
- Blue Team Assessment
- Managed IOT
- Managed SCADA Security
- Cloud Security
- Azure Log Analytics
- Azure Active Directory
- Managed Azure Sentinel
How to add users to Azure Log Analytics via the Azure portal?
To Add a New User to an Azure Subscription:
Scenario 1 - Adding someone from your organization/tenant
Step1:- Sign in to "https: //portal.azure.com" and navigate to Subscriptions in the left-hand navigation bar. If you don't see Subscriptions, scroll down and click More Services and search for it.
Step2:- Once selected, Subscriptions will display a list of the Azure Subscriptions your organization manages.
Step3:- Select the Azure subscription that’s associated with the Azure Log Analytics workspace and linked to the Services Hub account you want to add users to.
Step4:- Click Access Control, then Add.
Step5:- Next, select aRoleand add the email address of the person you want to add. Once done, click Save.
Step6:- If you added people using their Microsoft Accounts/Live IDs, please review the following article: Authenticating a Managed Services Account Holder in Azure.
Scenario 2 - Adding someone from outside your organization/tenant
- Sign in to "https: //portal.azure.com" and navigate to Log Analytics in the left-hand navigation bar.
2. Once selected, Log Analytics will display a list of the Azure Log Analytics workspaces within your organization manages.
3. Select the Azure Log Analytics workspace that is linked to your Services Hub to add users to.
4. Click Access Control, then Add.
5. Next, select aRoleand add the email address of the person you want to add. Once done, click Save.
6. If the user you add is not part of your tenant, that user will receive an email to finish the process and have access to the Azure Log Analytics workspace. If the portal doesn't let you invite the email ID you are trying to add, your Azure Active Directory Global Administrator might have blocked Invite Guest Users feature.