Cloud Data Protection
- Cloud Endpoint Security
- Cloud Endpoint Detection & Response
- Cloud Network Detection & Response
- SSL Certificates
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Cloud Web Application Firewall
- Secure Internet Access
- Secure Private Access
- Cloud User Behaviour
- Cloud User Activity Monitoring
- Unified Threat Management
- Cloud DLP
- Cloud Log Management
- Cloud Patch Management
- Cloud Encryption
- Cloud IAM
- Cloud Password Manager
- Cloud Priviledge Access Management
- Azure Firewall
- Azure WAF
- Azure Security Center
- Managed SOC
- Managed SIEM
- Managed Firewall Services
- Managed VAPT Services
- Security Audits
- Network Security
- Wireless Audits
- Configuration Audits
- Network Penetration Testing
- Application Penetration Testing
- Mobile Penetration Testing
- IOT Penetration Testing
- Database Penetration Testing
- Website Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Management
- Managed Endpoint Protection
- Managed Endpoint Detection & Response
- Managed Network Detection & Response
- Managed Detection & Response
- Managed Threat Hunting
- Managed Threat Intelligence
- Managed UEBA
- Managed Data Leak Prevention
- Managed Privileged Access Management
- Managed Web Application Firewall
- Managed DDoS
- Managed Secure Wi-Fi
- Managed Network Access Control
- Managed Network DLP
- Container Security
- Managed SOAR
- Managed DevSecOps
- Managed Incident Response
- Digital Forensics
- Managed Breach & Attack Simulation
- Red Team Assessment
- Managed Decoy-as-a-Service
- Blue Team Assessment
- Managed IOT
- Managed SCADA Security
- Cloud Security
- Azure Log Analytics
- Azure Active Directory
- Managed Azure Sentinel
How can I set up an email account in Outlook Express?
Email account setup in Outlook Express
To set up your e-mail account in Microsoft Outlook Express
- Go to Microsoft Outlook Express and from the Tools menu, select Accounts.
- Go to the Mail tab and from the Add menu, select Mail.
- In the Display Name field, enter your full name and click Next.
- In the E-mail address field, enter your email address and click Next.
- On the E-mail Server Names page, complete your information as follows:
- My incoming mail server is a POP3 or IMAP.
- Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server POP, pop.secureserver.net. or IMAP imap.secureserver.net.
- Outgoing mail (SMTP) server smtpout.secureserver.net.
- Click Next.
- In the Account Name and Password fields, enter your email address and password, and then click Next.
- On the setup confirmation page, click Finish.
- On the Mail tab, select the account you just created, and then click Properties.
- Go to the Servers tab.
- Select My server requires authentication, and then click Apply.
- Go to the Advanced tab.
- In the Server Port Numbers section, change Outgoing mail (SMTP) to 80, and then click OK.
- (Optional) If you want to keep a copy of the email messages stored on your email provider's servers, in the Delivery section, select Leave a copy of messages on the server.
Your Outlook Express account is now set up.